Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thunder
























Greetings world,

Helloooo! Long time no see :X Lol. ohmygod, it's been a million years since I last posted anything :X Hoho, had been lazy and busy. Had lectures almost everyday for the past two weeks. Urgh, kinda hate the super duper long breaks in between lectures though D: School's been mundane? Lol. What else could it be man? Okay, but then it ain't so bad afterall because my friends made time in school more enjoyable :D Hee. That's something to be grateful for eh :) Hehehe.


My class is so fun luh :D Lol. I'm lovin' it! :) Hee! Lol. the version of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours had been given a twist; inspired by a video shown to us during lecture. Trust me, it's damn cool! :) Heee. LOL. Had so much fun during econ lecture on thursday :X Not because the lecture was good or anything :X Haha! :P Oh, we had to learn the mass dance for open house the other day. Haha, I think it's pretty cool :D Hee, but yeah, as usual, I suck at dancing :P HAHA! Let's Get Loud~ ! :)


Man, I almost slept during sectionals on Wed :X HAHA! Dang, hate minor scales :X LOL. Hey, but I can't wait for the bbq on 19th dec! :P Dionne and I have planned to buy marshmallow if it ain't provided :P Lol. Yes, gotta remind her to tell Kit about 19th dec tonight when we go for math tuition :P Hehe. If each section will get a bbq pit [unlikely], I'll prove that I'm man! MAN! HAHA. I can get the fire going alr k! :P Heee!


Muackks, bye holidays!
Okay, this signals the end of slacking D: How sad can jc life be? :/ It just sucks to know that you can't really play and enjoy during the dec vacation simply because of the amount of work that had been thrown at us. Urgh, and yes, we gotta mug and study for tests blah when school resumes next Jan :/ I'm certainly not ready for J2 luh, please :/ Just like that, the year for J1 is over :(


Ohmygod! IDK what else to blog D: Am I losing the ability to blog? Boohoo! D: Okay, here's something random. I woke up at 0745 because the dummy alarm rang as my bro didn't switch it off D: He ain't even at home luh :S It happened the previous week too but he insisted that he'd switched off alr :/ Urgh! and I just tagged on oinky's wall at fb :X Ruyan's gonna kill me, I think :X HAHA! She'll probably skin me alive or something :X HAHAHA! Come on, babe! :X HEHEHE. <3


Oh oh, and pw's over for good. [like, duh~!] OP was quite bad I guess. IDK luh, but the Q&A was horrid :/ I was clearly nervous and I think I blanked out or something. Horrible horrible D: and thanks to someone for being 'so encouraging' :X :X :X where got suan sia :X HAHA. Blehhh! We shall plan for a tap-tap revenge soon, soon! :P Lalala! Heee :P


May be heading back to nv band next week with batchmates :P Hee! Ohman, I miss Mr Tan and Mr Ng D: Kinda miss playing oboe too :X but yeah, gotta brush up on playing clarinet :D Borrowed it home :) Hee, think I'll practise tomorrow. Lalala :X


Alright then, shall stop here. Hee :) Keep tagging aye! Hoho! :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS TOO! WHEEEEEEEE :DDDDDDDDDDD



TAG REPLIES:

Jorene: MARGY! Okay, you're dumb! :X HAHA! jkjk! Know you'll whack me for that :X HAHA. heyyyyy, I miss you girl! how've you been? LOL. I know you miss me like damn a lot! :X HEEE

Yuyin: Hellooooo! HAHA, yeahhh, no more PW! :P Happy birthday in advance, dec babe! :)

Kellynn: OMG, that's so lame kel! :X HAHA, but it's okay because it's you! :P LOL. eh eh eh! cheer up k! and don't think too much ah! Call/text me if you need kk :) Nice nice duh will be here! :D <3

Ruyan: HAHA. OP's overrrr! and you shouldn't be bored because you've got a lot of things to do! :X HAHA! Nope, the cup cakes didn't explode, because I wasn't in any part of the baking process :X LOL. I drew on the tee that we'd for Cherilyn :P It's not that bad k! Show you the photo next time! HAHA. Bet you'll say I'm not bad! :X :X See you on sundayyyyyyyyy, woman! :D <3

Athena: an-yong! LOL. IDK how to spell! :X HAHAHA! Heee! :P lol, thinner in the bottle :X HAHA!

Jonglian: Hey sweetie! LOL! Will you be going back to nv band next week? HAHA! Ask grace along k! :) Hehe! celebrate christmas alrighttt! :) Hoho!

Jian Jun: CJJ! MONSTER! HAHA, okay, I thought you'd dinner last night alr? o.O HAHA! alrighty! woah! it's damn rare that you tagged my blog! :X Haha!

Gabriel: Hi gabriel! ya luh! I wanted to go but couldn't make it D: Did you see their eyes only? :X HAHA! Yay, I've posted a new one alr :) Heeeee, next up, we've got mabel's birthdayyyyyyyyyy! :D Heeeeee

Passerby: Hi! Gee thanks! Will probably try using that the next time I've got photos to upload :) Hehe.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home